Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 31, 2013

Hey!!

    So this week was transfers so yesterday we pday sorry about the delay haha, but Elder Mitchell got transfered and I'm training this next couple transfers so i was in trainer meeting all day haha so that's why I'm emailing today! But yeah Im still here on capitol hill with my new companion elder Vestal! he's from colorado and he's pretty darn cool so far haha so i'm hoping it stays that way! I'm a little nervous to train, but it's been fun so far! As for the baptisms, yes the Sheahart's were baptized on saturday and confirmed on sunday! It was so freaking amazing! They are a great family and they really needed the gospel! I'm gonna send some pictures with this email of their baptism! Jack, the dad, got up after his baptism and bore his testimony and it was just really cool. Yeah I think that would be a great idea for ya'll to come out to seattle to pick me up! If and only if it's affordable! But that would be a lot of fun i think! I could take you through federal way and into renton and then right through the big city!! haha Plus I could help ya'll get over homophobia on capitol hill haha. I'm way excited to get my box! like all of you told me how great it is haha so now i'm excited. My greenie, Elder Vestal, is super excited to be a missionary and just stoked to go find people to teach and baptize! That is great for me cause it helps me be super focused and excited for the work as well. We don't have a ton of really solid investigators right now, but i'm sure with our diligence and obedience the lord will bless us and this area to find more people! dude, my year mark is in like 2 weeks! How crazy is that????? Weird for sure.  But yeah hope ya'll have a great week! love you so much!!

   Love, Elder Bailey Brimhall :)
P.S. the pic of my comp is elder mitchell not elder vestal haha


Bailey and Elder Mitchell baptized the Sheahart family!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment