Sunday, July 7, 2013

May 28, 2013



HEY HEY HEY!! What's up Fam?? Happy late memorial day! haha and happy late birthday to the bruce!! Sounds a usual week at home haha! Busy busy! Man i miss fishin a lot. And hunting and camping and basically just having the freedom to do any of those haha. This week was good though for us here in seattle! We got lots of rain, but other than that things went well! Genel and Eliana are getting ready to be baptized on june 15th! That will be awesome! They are such awesome people and they deserve the gospel. I'm so glad I get to be here for this special day with them, so please keep praying for them so that everything will go smoothly and they will get baptized on their scheduled day. To answer your question mom, things are going about the same with elder lopez. Things aren't getting worse, so that's good! Well actually i'd say things are getting a little bit better. Yes actually i do have one request. if you could send me sometime soon, a couple pairs of G's and a beanie that would be awesome, thanks! That's so cool that trey is pretty much ready to turn in his papers! Send me a video of when he opens his mission call so I can watch it k?? Oh and the reason that it's pday today instead of yesterday is because we went to the temple today. Awesome! Love the temple! I'm gonna go to the temple like every day when i get back! Oh, and to answer your other question, transfers are 3 weeks from today, halfway through this transfer already! It's so weird. I can't believe how dang quick time goes by. I think about it and it seems kinda like 2 years is a jip! That it?? Freak, I just got out, and I'm almost halfway through it already! Oh well, I can't do much about it haha. I don miss you guys, so i am excited for when i go home, but still, it just goes by so quickly. Oh hey. Recommended video of the week. Go to mormon.org and watch the video entitled "Dayton's legs". What a stud-muffin 13 year old kid!! So cool. Oh and alsop watch "No cuss club" that one is good too. Well I gotta go! Love you all so much and hope you have a great week!!! Good luck with starting work in a few days dad! You're awesome! But be careful!! That's kind of a freaky job haha..... Bye!

Love, Elder Bailey Brimhall

No comments:

Post a Comment