Sunday, July 7, 2013

June 18, 2013


Hey!!!!! So I have almost zero time to email right now, sorry this will be super short!! I'm not training, but I got a comp named Elder Mitchell, and he just barely got done with his training so he just recently got into the field! Yes, the baptisms went through!! They were Awesome! I hope dad's fathers day went great! did he get the letter that I sent in the mail?? HeY I think I can email a little tomorrow since we got screwed over today haha. Our car got taken so now we are on bike, but we didn't have a ride home from transfers so we had to wait for forever! I'll email more tomorrow! Love you all!

Love Elder Brimhall:)
Oops nevermind, we don't get tomorrow I lied. So yes I got your box I just haven't been able to open it yet!! Thank you so much!!! haha i'm so glad I'm finally a senior companion haha. I needed a little responsibility to kick me in the butt haha;) But yeah this last week was pretty good! Two great baptisms and we should have a few more within the next month or so! Oh and I'm really sorry to do this, but I might have to use some of my credit card to buy a bike. Sorr! But I really really need one, I can't be on foot, my area is the biggest one in the zone haha so I'm not sure why they took our car, but whatever, there's no point in complaining! Love you so much. TTYL!!!!
Love, Elder Brimhall :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment