Tuesday, January 15, 2013

December 3, 2012

How's It goin fam??
Sounds like you guys had a pretty good week!! So mom i sent out your christmas gift today, but you can't open it until christmas!! But I didn't know about my account balance and I accidentally used my card today I'm so sorry!! So this week was a lot of fun. So there's this little 8 year old girl in my ward named Kathy and she has no dad and her mom just started coming back to church, but anyways Kathy's baptism was on saturday and she asked me to baptize her, so that was nice! Hey trey I'm sorry you're sick bro but I'll be prayin for you so get better k?? Hey please tell Christian that I'm so proud of him for making these tough, but necessary changes in his life. Tell him I love him a lot and that my advice for him if he wants to rekindle that relationship with the Lord, is to go on a mission as soon as he possibly can. If I may, I'd like to bear brief testimony to Christian and you guys too. I know first hand that representing Christ for 2 years is the best and quickest way to boost your testimony and love for our beloved Redeemer. This mission just over the last few months has changed my life in ways I didn't know were even possible. I know that it's hard to leave trust me. Been there. I think about how hard it was, and still is, every single day; but I know that not going on this mission would have been one of the biggest mistakes and regrets I could ever have, and if he doesn't go, it will be one of the biggest regrets he'll ever have. I know it. I know that this Gospel is truly the Lord's Kingdom re-established here on the earth by our loving Heavenly Father through a living prophet. Read from the Book of Mormon as much as you possibly can. Joseph Smith wasn't joking when he said that "a man will come nearer to God by reading the Book of Mormon than by any other book". I love it. It has brought more peace to my soul than anything else save MAYBE prayer alone, in the past few months. Read it, pray fervently about it and it's teachings, and love it with all you've got. I know that Jesus is our Savior. I know that we have Heavenly Parents who love us and are intricately and intimately involved in the smallest details of our lives. I am so honored and blessed to share my name with the Lord, God of Israel. I love Jesus Christ with all my heart. He is indeed a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense. I am so grateful that for 2 short years I can place his name next to mine visibly. And I leave that testimony in His solemn and sacred name, Amen. I love you Fam. I can't wait to here from all of you in a few short weeks on the phone! I cant believe it's been almost four months already! Crazy eh?? Have a great week guys! I love you a lot.
Love, Elder Bailey Bryce Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment