Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012!

Hello Fam!!!!!
So thanksgiving for me was so great!! Haha yes I ate soooooo freaking much food it was ridiculous. We had dinner with the Stone family in our ward and we were totally stuffed!! Then we made the mistake of going to visit a Marshalese family right after. They had about 60 people over and they fed us sooooooooo much food I have no idea how I ate it all! In case you didn't know, marshalese are Islanders from the marshal islands in micronesia, so you have to eat or they get offended haha! I love marshalese people so much though!! We are teaching some marshalese and so I'm learning somewhat of how to speak the language so that's super cool!! Transfers were today and yes I got transfered :( :( ... but wait! There was a set of sister missionaries in my ward too and they both got transfered and so I got transfered from Lakota Creek A to Lakota Creek B! haha!! I was so stoked cause I love this ward so flippin much! My new companion is named Elder Pacheco! I have known elder Pacheco for a few months and we get along really well so this is super great!! This will be a great transfer! The work is great!! So I have been teaching Jay Cureton since the day I got into the mission, literally. Jay has been refusing to quit smoking, but somehow a few weeks ago we got him to do it and he was baptized just a few days ago on saturday!!! Wooooooooo!!! And on sunday I had the priviledge of confirming him a member of the church! First baptism! 1 down and 9 to go before the end of the year!!! We starting the ball rolling baby!! Oh yeah I finally got your november box today but i haven't been able to open it yet because of how hectic transfer days are! But yeah I got it thank you so much for sending me a box! I have a car for now but I'm pretty sure I will have to get a bike soon:/ But yeah i am so stoked for this transfer!!!! Sweet! I get to participate in Christmas! Ha! Well mom expect greatness!! Well i love you guys so much!! have a wonderful Week!!! Can't believe it's almost christmas already!! Remember that the biggest part of "christmas" is Christ. Be sure to keep that in your hearts this week as well as throughout the holidays!! Love you!!!
Love, Elder Bailey Bryce Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment