Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy New Year 2013!



Hey guys!!
So talking to all of you has definitely been the highlight of my week! haha but after Christmas came probably the worst and most stressful week of my entire life.I don't mean to complain ( the Lord's getting enough of that from me already haha ) but I really have had possibly the roughest week of my life. Just thought I'd let ya'll know, but I'm really trying to keep a happy countenance. The Savior says in D&C 121 "Peace my son, thine afflictions shall be but a small moment. And if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high." I've taken great comfort and strength from that scripture this week as to be able to build up my might and push on through the Lord's work. Anyways, that's how I've been this week! Tell nana that i love her very much and that I'm praying for her. That's super lame that she got hurt! So about the wingers sauce i told you about. The measurements are about this: 1 cup of Frank's red hot sauce, 2 cups of brown sugar, and about a tablespoon of melted butter, maybe a smidge more if you want it creamier. Oh things I need, If you could send me a couple of items that would be awesome! First is my baseball glove, please?? I would super appreciate it. And second, if you could get me a one-piece garment for "one-piece wednesdays" that would be amazing too! This sunday is transfer calls, not looking forward to it! can't believe I'm already done with transfer 3! Ridiculous! Okay well that's all I've got for today guys! Love you all so much!! Have a wonderful week! TTYL!
Love, Elder BBB

No comments:

Post a Comment