Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jan. 14, 2013



What's up guys????? So to answer you all... Yes I love my new area and my companion! The ward is great and the area has so much potential, and my companion and I get along really well! This week was probably the most successful week of my mission so far. I mean we didn't get any baptisms or anything like that, but we had 24 lessons this week and Got really spiritual with some peopl, it was awesome! So yes I got the pants and 2 out of the four fit me great! good snags! The other two don't fit, but that's okay haha I'll be just fine. Oh and to answer your question from last week mom, I didn't quite finish the Book of Mormon before Christmas, but I did finish before the end of the year haha so I at least got that done! I started the Book of Mormon over, and now I'm reading the New Testament, as well as Jesus the Christ. I'm Still in first Nephi in the BOM, I'm almost through Mark in the ew Testament, and I'm on like page 290 in Jesus the Christ. All in all it makes for some awesome studies, all testifying of our dear and beloved Savior. I ove reading about Him haha I hate to read generally, but I love to read about Jesus. We have some good investigators that we're teaching and hoping that two of them will be baptized in th next few weeks. Oh by the way, I'm probably sending my Ukulele, kendama, and harmonica home this week. My companion and I decided that anything disobedient or distracting needs to be taken out of the picture so that us and our investigators can be blessed. So if you get those soon don't be surprised. I wish I could send you guys lots of pictures, but it would take like freaking forever haha because of these dumb computers. I have been trying to figure out the picture thing, but I just can't figure it out..... Well I love you guys so so much! I hope you all have a great week this week! Keep showing the Lord your courage and determination to do what's right! Not that I think any of you aren't doing what's right, I just thought a nice reminder is good once in a while! Keep reading scriptures every night as a family. Trust me, you may not think so, but family scripture study will make a big impact on you. Remember this Trey, and Bryce, and even the Dish, When you leave home to go to college or a mission or anything, you will look back on those experiences and cherish them. You will wish you had more of them to reflect on and to build the rest of your life ahead of you on. Trust me. I know you like to hang with your buddies, and play games, and watch movies, but the more spiritual time you spend with your family, the less you look back and say "Hey, I wish I would have put down the controller and read scriptures with my family.." It will strengthen your testimony. I love you all so much! Have a good week and find your strength in the Lord God almighty!!!!
Love, Elder Bailey Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment