Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!

Hello family!! HAAAPPPPPPPPYYYY BBIIRRRTTTHHHDDAAYYYY MMMMOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome you guys got her a certificate to a massage spa thing.... good fam!! I love you guys!! So a little update for you, jessica neilson from my prayer list said that she read the book of mormon and it's not for her she didn't like it :( Frustrating. But the rest of them really need your prayers. Especially Dwayne and Diane. If you could focus on them and giving them confidence in God and in themselves, that would be great, thank you!! So it has been pouring every single day since we have been on bikes haha so that has been really super fun, and I actually mean that!! I love the rain so much!! But I could barely move up until two days ago.....whe we got another car!!!! Yay!!!!!!! haha but yeah we got another one finally haha my legs are still just ready to fall off haha! Congrats on the new calling mom!! You should probably be the President haha but I won't argue with God on this one haha. But that's really cool! Yes I got the decorations!!! Thank you so much!! Oh my gosh did I not thank you for those last week?? Yes I got them and they are hanging happily on the wall right in front of my desk so I can read them every morning!! They look like it took forever to make them!! I love them thatnk you so much!! I'm not gonna lie haha I had a pretty dang rough week. Things have been hard and tough, but that's not gonna get me down. Sacrifice preceeds miracles. Every time I feel as though I am sacrificing to much of myself, I just cast out that thought and tell myself sacrifice preceeds miracles! Never forget that fam. Our savior and brother sacrificed everything, and now we have the opportunity in this life to give a little back. Sacrifice will always bring miracle into our lives and the lives of others. I love you all so much! Oh, guess what?? I forgot to tell you last week, but I finished the book of mormon for the first time on my mission!! And now I i'm almost through first Nephi again. Our mission president has issued us a challenge to finish the Book of Mormon before the end of this year, so I gotta kick in into gear with my studying!! Well guys, I love you all so much!! I hope you have a great week!! Talk to you next week!! Oh and dad, I haven't recieved your letter yet, but hopefully I get it in the mail today Thank you so much!! Love you guys!!!
Much love, Elder Bailey Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment