Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Nov. 19, 2012

Hey fam! "Richard. Who's your favorite little rascal? Alfalfa, or spanky?....sinner...." Haha just thought of that and thought I would share! Well this week has been a very inspiring and tough week haha! Okay I'll get real serious for just a sec. Guys, we are going to need your prayers more than ever before over the next six weeks. So far we have been working with several people for a few months now, but no baptisms. God expects and demands more of us here in the Lakota Creek ward. Our heavenly father expects my companion and I to baptize 10 or more people before the end of this year. This is going to be the most exhausting, and difficult missionary effort I might ever put forth, and these sons and daughters of God need our help. In the battle of Jericho, Gideon chose 300 men to battle against 300,000 men, but by the power of God they won that battle. To reach our goal of 1038 baptisms this year, we need another 350 in the next six weeks. President Larkin chose about 20 companionships out of the 97 here in this mission (one of which was my companionship) and called us to fight this metaphorical "battle of Jericho". The Lord needs his sons and daughters to return to him, and he has called myself and several others to bring them into the fold by the end of the year. We need your cries to God no more than ever. Thank you so much for your support and love!! Besides that not much went on this week haha. Yes I got the putnum's cookies haha! So yummy! No I didn't get the box yet, but I'm sure i will at transfers next week. Yes I do have a request for my christmas box! My request is please keep it simple. I truthfully would prefer to not get stuff for christmas haha but if you insist on sending me something, please keep it inexpensive and minimal. Thanks!! I gotta go!! Lots to do today!! I love you all so so much!! Have a wonderful week!! Trey, don't leave the heater on this time when you clean out the hot tub haha it took like 3 years to fix last time haha! just kidding dude love ya! haha!
Love, Elder bill the bryce roll the dice kill the mice brimhall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment