Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year 2014!!

Hey there fam!!
   Man I will tell you what. Getting to talk to all of you last week made me soooo happy! It went by way too fast!! I'm so glad that I got to though! Also I can't remember if I even said thank you for all the gifts you sent to me! So thank you soo soo much!! I did absolutely love them and I really needed them too! The scarf and gloves were very needed! They come in handy when riding a bike :) And thanks for sending all those pictures! It made me smile to see everyone in the family together!
 
We had a really good Christmas! We were at a members house for quite a while, we had lunch there. We watched the lion king haha so that was freaking awesome! They gave us each a stocking haha so that was super thoughtful of them and we were very grateful. Then we went to pepper and ginger's house for dinner and for me to skype! They also gave us a stocking! Man we love them a lot. Haha They also gave us each a gift card to starbucks. Stoked to use it! :) But yeah our christmas was really good! I got the best wake up call ever! Haha Trey called me at 6:30 in the morning haha so that was fun to talk to him. It's really good to hear that he is doing well. We don't have much planned for this week yet, but we do have a new investigator, so we are very excited to teach her some more. She has had a lot of contact with the church in the recent past. And she has a very good experience with it, so she is super open!
 
 Man can i just tell you guys. I love you! but I am so glad that this is the reason that i am away from home! Missions rule! We have no plans for new years except go inside a little earlier than usual haha. Well I hope you all have a wonderfully fantastic week!! Be good! 
Love, Elder Bailey Brimhall 

No comments:

Post a Comment