Sunday, January 19, 2014

Jan. 14, 2014

Howdy doo fam!!
 
So this week was super amazing because of two things! So first off, We had a rough start to the week with almost no lessons and then in the last like few days we had a bunch of lessons! So that was good, and then the second great thing was that after becoming best friends and helping them and being there teaching them for four months, Pepper and Ginger and Margaret finally came to church this week!!!! It was definitely the highlight of my week! So the lowlight of my week is that today i was transferred. :( I'm in a town called bothell way up in the boonies haha and yes I'm still on bike. So that should be fun. But i really like my new companion so far! His name is Elder Peterson, he is from Highland Utah. He went to lone peak with bella and avalon, though he didn't know them very well. We live with a member family named the lathum's. They have a seperate garage that we are living on top of. I haven't lived with members before on my mission so this should be fun! That was super exciting to hear about the furniture going into that store soon! That's really great! Thank you all for writing me by the way. It is really great to be able to count on having a bunch of emails from my family every week! I love you all so much and hope that you have a super fantastic week!! Keep the faith!!
Love, Elder Brimhall Sr. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment