Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Jan.20, 2014

Hey fam!! 
So i like my new ward. They are super awesome haha in fact one of the members paid for some of my groceries the other day. So that was nice. It's a really big area and it's pretty tough to bike in, but it's fun. I love eler petersen! He a great missionary. him and I both go home the same transfer haha so that's pretty cool. We're like one of the oldest companionships in the mission right now. Sorry I don't have pictures of anything yet, but I will get some to you eventually. :) Thank goodness for nana and papa. They are freaking life savers haha. and you are too, but it's just in time because I thought I had more mission fund money than I actually did in my account, and I ran out this week. So I'll have to buy groceries out of my home account. We weren't super successful with numbers this week, but i thought we were successful because we went out and worked super hard! I don't really know the family we are staying with very well because their garage is seperate from their house so we don't really talk to them a whole lot. I haven't heard anything about Ginger and Pepper since i left. I suspect I won't hear anything for a while haha since i won't be talking to anyone in the bellevue zone for a while. My legs are in a lot of pain haha! we have just been biking and biking and biking. We practically haven't stopped biking for a week! But it's all good because we are having a lot of fun at the same time. We do a ton of tracting in this area. Probably about 4 hours a day. It's pretty tough, but it's all we really can do, because we don't have a whole lot of investigators right now. Oh well. Well that's about it on me for this week!! Hope you are all doing very well!  okay love you all so much and hope you have a great week!!
Love, Elder Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment