Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 6, 2013...Birthday Week! 20!!

Hey hey hey!!!!!! haha mom you're too late! The news about your trip to BYU was old news haha Natali told me last week that ya'll were going to do that! haha. I will say, they are my new favorite people other than you guys! The've written me twice in the last few weeks and sent me an email haha. Oh and also just so you know, I did not get transfered and neither did Elder Lopez. We are both still here in Capitol hill for the next six weeks. It's his last transfer too haha, but he isn't trunky at all, it's like he just got out i swear haha so much energy. No we don't get along, but I'll just have to get over it. This is where God put me so I'll just endure whatever he wants, but it is really sad. Because both of us stayed, it's pretty much for sure that I'll be in the Seattle mission when the mission splits. I'll never get to serve in federal way or renton again :( Oh and also, i have no Idea what time I'll be calling on sunday. We don't get out of church until 2 either (3 your time) so It will most likely be after that. Not much happened this week with missionary work haha so I don't know what I can write about that. We've had a pretty rough time finding new investigators lately so our investigator pool is dying out. I haven't gotten the box yet, but I should be getting it tomorrow morning at district meeting! Tell grandma I say thank you for the extra cash in my account! I can't belive I'm going to be 20 and grant is going to be 23. We're all becoming adults now. freaky. We still all act like kids haha. Oh well, society is ever-changing. Adults will be kids and kids will be adults 10 years from now haha. Also Trey, don't think I'm ignoring you right now, I got your email and I am going to write you a handwritten letter back so that I can make it more personable than just an email. Hey I love you all so much and hope you have a great week! Hey and all of you don't get too caught up in birthday week with me and grant and holly and miles, you have to remember that it's mother's day week too k?? good. Okay love you so much! have a great week!
Love, Elder Bailey Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment