Friday, October 12, 2012

Sept. 30, 2012


Hey fam!!
Sissy I am so so proud of you for your baptism!! You are so amazing and I hope that you had such a great time!! I'm glad to hear that things at home are going well for all of you!!! I love and miss you guys all so much!! So two years ago, a member of the quorum of the seventy came to this mission and told the missionaries that if they worked with all they had and were exactly obedient to the mission rules that one day they would baptize 100 people in one month. Since then, they have gotten mid 80's and lower even though they were trying hard. Well in the month of september after much prayer and hard work we had 101 baptisms!!! Our whole mission was so excited!! It feels really great when you know that you have accomplised something hard like that!! It took every single missionary in our mission being their best to make this happen!! What a wonderful event!! This month we are hoping for even more than that! Why the heck didn't grant email me this week?? Go kick his butt, will ya? haha. Being out here is most definitely the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but I know that this is where the Lord wants me, so I stay here and just try my best to keep working hard! I think about you all all the time!! I'm gonna write you guys some handwritten letters in the mail this week I think!! I got the box you sent!! Thank you so so much!!! I loved it!! Haha yes I am getting plenty to eat haha!! The funny thing is that right when I ran out of instant breakfasts, I got your box that had more in it haha so thank you so much!! Thank you for the picture sis!!! I loved it!! I love you all so so much and hope you have a fantastic week!!! Love you guys!!
Love, Elder Brimhall!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment