Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oct. 16, 2012


Hey fam! What?? No way!! The ward's changed?? That's pretty lame!! Oh well, it sounds like you have a great group to lead the new ward though so it will all be just fine! No I didn't get transfered thank goodness!! I love my ward so much!! Unfortunately my companion, Elder Lindeman, did get transfered. Big bummer cause I love him to death! I don't have like any time because of tranfers so I gotta make this one quick. Mom, you asked me what I did for conference, well we aren't allowed to go to member's houses for conference so I just went to the stake center. I loved elder holland's talk... of course cause he's awesome!! My new companion is Elder Clark, he seems like a great guy but I don't really know him yet haha. The work this week has been going really well. We have worked super hard, gotten a few new investigators, and we're hoping to see some baptisms here in the next few weeks!! I love you guys so much!! Hope you all have a super fantastic week!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment