Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Sissy!

August 24, 2012

Hey sister!!!! I know that your birthday isn't until tomorrow, but tomorrow i won't be able to get on a computer, so i'm just sending your birthday letter right now instead!! Guess what sis?? I love you so much!! I really really hope that you can have a beautiful wonderful birthday!!! I can't even believe you're going to be 8 years old already!!! Are you ready for baptism?? I sure hope so!! I bet you are because you're so awesome!! I'm sorry i can't really send you birthday present right now because there isn't anything here that you would want haha it's all just doctrinal studying books and tools and stuff like that, not really any good toys :/ But you have just grown up way too fast you know that?? You were a baby just a few months ago i swear!! Haha well anyways, Happy birthday Sheridan!!! Love you sissy!! Have a great day tomorrow!!!
Love your big brother, Bailey :)
(A.K.A. William Doe)

No comments:

Post a Comment