Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Feb. 25, 2014

Hey fam!!
So no worries! I did not get transferred and neither did elder Petersen! Not only that, but we got a car this transfer!! yay! haha Biking is pretty fun, but we have the biggest area in our zone by far and it's been raining a ton lately haha so the car was a refreshing. Plus my bike needs a tune up again, which i didn't feel like paying for so that was nice too. We have been having some slow weeks lately, but we are working super hard! It's just that not a whole lot of people wanted to talk to us lately haha. but we aren't letting it get to us too much. But we did have a lesson with ruth and just testified and really were pouring our hearts out about the gospel to her, and she kinda broke down and cried and talked about how she really loves and respects the church, but she's afraid to join because she doesn't want to do it alone. her husband is in no way, shape, or form, interested and so she feels like she'll have to do it all alone, so if you could keep her in your prayers please that would be nice!
Sissy!! I got the picture you drew and the picture you sent and the bracelet you made me!! Thank you so much!! I have been wearing the bracelet every day, and that little picture of you is taped to the back of my planner so that i will see you every time i look at my planner (which is a lot) :)
So yeah things are pretty good. I was really glad that Elder Petersen didn't get transferred haha he has been one of my favorite companions. I'm super stoked for this transfer. Oh by the way mom. Last week I copied almost 200 pictures onto a CD and i'm going to send it home in the next couple weeks. I won't have time this week because we had to go to the mission office today, but i'll send it next week :) Oh and thanks for the fishing pics dad! But next time how about you send me pictures of both of you! I miss fishing.... #septemberdovehunt :) Can't wait!
Well I hope you all have a wonderful week! love you lots!
 

 Elder B with his district!

 
 Those are some hard workin' hands!
 
Apparently this is Bailey's handiwork...graffiti of baptism ;)

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment