Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Feb. 10, 2014

Howdy family!
So this week went pretty good! I did a whole lot of worrying about Trey and Dish haha. Hey thanks for all the pics!! Poor sissy in that hospital bed :( I could hardly even recognize her she's changed so much haha. and Dad that fish you caught was a beauty!! That must have felt good to pull that sucker out of the water.
So this week it snowed for two days and so for the past few days we've been riding around in snow!! haha it's been kinda fun, but it also kinda sucks. The snow made it way warmer haha because of the cloud coverage, but it also made it super slippery and wet. Have you ever ridden a road bike in the snow?? Well if you ever plan to then here's a tip- don't turn very sharp at all haha. Your tires will fall out from underneath you very quickly and you'll get a swift kick to the rear from the asphault ;) Not that fun haha. But this week was good.
As for scott, please just keep praying for him. he's coming along. Not baptized yet, but I have confidence that he will get there. Please also pray for Ruth. Oh man I love Ruth. One of the sweetest ladies on the planet, but She's kind of afraid to join because her husband isn't interested and she doesn't want to do it alone. So prayers for her and her husband would definitely be appreciated. :)
No I did not fall off the Hannant's roof this week, but i'll tell you what, that was quite a little adventure! haha We didn't finish on that day so we went back for a few more hours the next day too and it was so steep! I have felt pretty sketchy back rolling stucco on roofs, but i don't think I've been on this steep of a roof! It's steeper than it looks in that picture! It was a lot of fun though :)
Sorry about not sending pictures. It's such a pain on these computers. But i think I'm going to put a bunch of pictures on a CD and send it home soon. Is that okay?? Speaking of CD's. Do you remember that talk I sent home by Elder Holland that is almost an hour long?? Well I can't find my copy of it, i think I left it in another area. If you still have your copy could you send it or a copy of it to me?? Thank you!!
Well I think that's all this week! Love you all and hope you all have a powerhouse week!
Love, Elder Bailey Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment