Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 6, 2014

Hello family!!
   So as for this week, the work went pretty darn good! We had more lessons than usual and we found 2 new investigators from tracting! So the zone leaders issued this challenge this week: for each area to try to reach 15 contacts each day. What they classified a contact as is talking with someone about the gospel and inviting them to do something. Sounds easy right?? Well if you think it's easy, you'll have to remember that bothell is in the middle of nowhere. Plus i'm in woodinville which is outside of bothell. Plus i'm in cottage lake which is the least populated (but largest geographically) area in the zone. Well Cottage Lake (us) currently holds the record at 40 in one day :) Nailed it:) I think the closest behind us is the zone leaders with around 20.... again, nailed it:)
   Hey that sounds super cool about the cabin at Strawberry!! You can count me in to put my fair share of labor into that baby! Sick. Also the bathroom looks nice! Haha and the veggie garden sounds good. I'll be expecting a nice delicious cucumber to bite into on august 11th ;) Man i can't believe how fast the last 6 months has gone! Is it really almost general conference again?? I'm so excited! General conference is like my favorite day of the semi-annual period!! It's my last conference in the mission field :( Sad day, right? I feel like as a missionary I understand way more about what all the speakers are saying than otherwise. Hopefully I'll be able to keep that up after the mish. Sorry if I spent too much cash at value village last week. I did find a suit though for pretty darn cheap and it's classy and it fits like it was tailored to me haha so i love it. Thank you!
   Well fam i hope you have a dandy week and keep the Lord in your thoughts every day! Love you so much!!
Love, Elder Bailey Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment