Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dec.3, 2013...last thanksgiving in the field!

Wow that sounds super crazy that the water main in front of our house burst!! I wish I could have been there for that!! haha. Man I am so sad to hear that Dad was in bed sick for thanksgiving! That's so lame! I'll be praying for you to get better!
We had a fantastic thanksgiving! The VanOrman's took good care of us as they always do, and then we went to pepper and ginger's house as well, they are investigators if you didn't know, and they are like family now haha so they always take good care of us as well! Transfers came and went and I got to stay!! Yay!! I was really hoping I would get to stay here because of our awesome investigators! So excited to talk to you in a few weeks at Christmas!! It's coming up here pretty quick eh?? I can't even believe how fast time flies! I only have like 8 months and a week left. It's so nuts. How's grant's hand doing? I don't know because he's a slacker and doesn't email me very much. don't worry about me!! Just loving life and being a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!! Love you so much!! Have a good week!!
Love, Elder Bailey Brimhall :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment