Thursday, September 5, 2013

August 5, 2013

Oh man i'm so bummed right now!

I wish so bad that I was at the ponds with ya'll right now! I haven't been shooting or fishing or swimming in a long long time haha. Oh yeah tell nana and papa that I got their letter and I will be writing them back very soon and tell them thank you so much!! I wrote them a few weeks ago, but I don't know if they got my letter. Are you all just super excited to start school?? If not then... i don't know haha just get over it, it's a part of growing up. i miss school. Yes you heard right, I MISS school. haha. This week has been pretty good. not overly miraculous, but not necessarily bad either haha. Oh by the way, we have transfers next week so p day will be on tuesday. I hope i'm not getting transfered. I don't think I will because we are still in the middle of his training, but you never know I suppose haha. Thanks for the pictures haha I always enjoy getting pics of my family! It's crazy to think that you guys are all hanging out at the ponds right now. I wanna be there so bad! don't worry, it's not to the point where i'm super home sick or anything, It's just that this is the second year in a row that I had to skip out on that trip and it sucks! but not next year, heck no, count me in! The work this week has gone pretty slow, we're still working with olga, she came to church this week again, which is the third week in a row that she came so we are super excited for her! She also show progress elsewhere, in that she said that she doesn't want to be baptized right now, but if she feels it from heavenly father then she will definitely be baptized. So even just that is a lot of progress for her! Man time is freaking flying! Here in the next several months I'm gonna have to start making plans for when I come home! Only 11 more months that I get to be a missionary! :( It's so sad and so exciting at the same time. I will tell you what, I don't think anything will help you learn to appreciate having your family around than being away from them for 2 years would haha. Oh yeah, dad, as for nana and papa's package, I don't know what the sheahart's need right now, cause they just got a D.I. order that was huge and helped a ton, so maybe just a little package of goodies would be nice haha thanks so much!! Love you all so much and hope you have a great week! have fun at the ponds for me!

Love you much- Elder Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment