Tuesday, September 10, 2013

August 10, 2013



 
 These are my home-girls Sister Camilla Coombs(left) and Sister Madeline Morrison(right)
 
Hey hey fam!!
 So don't worry everything stayed the same. I'm still in the washington park ward (capitol hill), I'm still training elder vestal and am district leader, and I'm still lovin it! haha I'm so happy that trey is going through the temple this week!! That is so awesome! It's weird to picture him in G's though haha. And Trey you should be happy you have brother osborne, He's the freaking man. I never had him, but I knew him and he's great! haha to answer your question mom, i have done one quartet (singing) during a zone conference, and i wrote a song on the piano and played it at another zone conference, and I'm playing a song on the piano in sacrament meeting this sunday haha, so i've used it a little bit. request for my next box?? Um if you could but two things in there that would be awesome. Number one- some dutch licorice would be great!! and number two- if You could send my ipod back out, I would appreciate it haha. I don't have much music to listen to, but i know I have some awesome gospel music on my ipod:)  That's so sad to hear about bro Brewster. He's the freaking man. I'll keep them in my prayers for sure. Oh and another thing about the pictures, i don't have the pics you requested yet, but I am sending some home via email today! I don't have any real requests, just keep sending me pictures of our family. i miss you guys a hecka lot. thanks. So I'm way stoked cause this area has been doing so well that we are getting another set of missionaries in this ward that I'll be over. It's a new set of sisters, and it's going to be so awesome to have them in the ward!! Sisters are the REAL missionaries haha. So I hope everything is going well for all of you! Congrats on being finished with the acadamy dad! Love you! Keep being awesome! Keep working hard everyone! But most importantly keep yourselves close to the Lord, because His paths, even though they are not easy and sometimes foreign, will lead you ultimately back home to our loving heavenly Parents. I want you all to know that I love our Father and our Mother in heaven. They are real and they love us so much! I'm grateful that they sent me to the Washington Seattle mission to help others find them! I love you and hope ya'll have a great week!!
Love, Elder Bailey Brimhall:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment