Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sept. 16, 2013

 
Tongish and I in front, Vestal and Jensen in back...
 

 
 
Hey hey!!!
    Wow, Trey man is an officially endowed member now! I feel so old when i say that. It's a weird missionary thing. Things here are going really good! I requested to get sister missionaries to serve in this ward with us, and my request was heard and answered!! Sister Boyd and Sister Bretzing are absolutely freaking incredible! Such solid missionaries! It's really fun cause since they are in the same ward, plus I'm their district leader, Elder Vestal and i get to be with them a lot haha, so it's way fun! Olga is coming along great! Her daughter Valeriya and her son Roman both asked if they could be baptized soon! So of course we said yes!! Valeriya's birthday is coming up on october 17th and that's when she wants to be baptized. Olga is open to the option for her kids, but is still a bit reluctant when it comes to her own baptism. So we are going to continue to work with her.
   HopefullY I'll be able to get a few more pictures sent out today! As for the box, I have no more requests other than the Ipod and licorice, and I know the ipod probably won't be in this box, but I sent an email to Tiffani, so hopefully she'll be contacting you soon! Had a rough week this week for a different reason, but that email will be seperate and is for mom and dad eyes only due to the extremely sensitive subject about which it is. But other than that incident this week has gone very very well!! I love you all so so much and hope you have a fantabulous week!!
Love, Elder Bailey Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment