Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 12, 2014

Hi fam! 
I was so happy to talk to all of you yesterday!! So my mission President gave me permission to start looking online at different college classes and stuff so i can think about what i want to take and stuff this fall. As for work mom, i am definitely planning to do tables and cabinets and stuff with you when i get home, but i was also thinking about just doing something else on the side for a few extra bucks. That's super cool that Lumiere is doing that tv broadcast thing!! Good Luck! Today should be fun. I'm planning to go play basketball with the priest's quorum this afternoon haha so that will be good cause I haven't gotten to play basketball for a little while. Well, It's official now. less than 3 months before the plane ride. Crazy. The mission is the fastest and slowest experience in the world, i swear. But i love it so much! I'm so excited for all of us to talk about our mission experiences in the not so distant future, especially mom and dad if you guys get to serve a couples mission later on. that would be way cool. But anyways, Diana is doing well. We were super excited for her. And it was a pretty big relief for me, because i had been working hard for so long and haven't had a baptism in like 9 or 10 months, so it was nice to finally see the fruits of hard labor :) Well I don't have a whole ton to update you on since I just talked to you yesterday haha but just know that I love you all and hope you have a great week!! 
Love, Elder Bailey Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment