Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Birthday Week!

Howdy family!!! 
Sounds like things are going well at home right now so that's really good to hear! Things here are going good too! haha I don't care if you would rather wait to send my birthday gift then wait, or if you would rather send it now then send it now! :) I am just fine either way. Holy crap, it looks like you guys tore it up turkey hunting! Trey didn't have to do any of the work! He just walked into a good hunting day haha! Hey speaking of my birthday, it shouldn't be the focus on sunday, Mother's Day is WAY more important than my birthday haha, so let's just focus on that. Happy cinco de mayo! haha I think we celebrate that more here than the mexicans do:) Just another reason to party!!! So as for the work, yes we are still working hard and the Lord is really blessing us! We have been teaching a lot of lessons lately and we found four new investigators last week alone, which is more than i have found in one week in a long time, so that was super nice :) Hopefully some of them don't drop us! Too bad you guys have to miss grant for his birthday too! Bummer, but I'll give him a quick call even though it'll be like 11 or 12 for him in florida haha. Oh yeah, i'll most likely be calling in the mid evening. for you guys like 6 or 7 or 8 ish. most likely the 7 or 8 ish. I'll try to let you know. And I think it will most likely be facetime, so mom or dad, watch your phones, i'll be calling! And we will be having a baptism hopefully this weekend! I'm not getting my hopes up too much because last time she failed her interview, so hopefully this time she passes. Oh trey, I forgot to tell you I think, practice the piano. A lot. Like if you have the choice between call of duty and piano, choose piano. The spirit will help you to think and to relax as you do so. Oh hey mom, i got that paper all filled out and notarized at the bank and i sent it back to you on friday, so hopefully it will get there today or tomorrow. I also sent some fun pictures :) well I love you lots and hope you have a great week! Have  fun with the spirit!!!
Love, Elder Bailey Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment