Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 1, 2014...last transfer!!

Howdy from the Washington Seattle Mission!!!
   How's the fam this week? Sounds like you had some fun going to the hot springs! I've always wanted to go there but never got the chance. So Elder carpenter got transferred. Off to be a big kid district leader all by himself. So My new companion is elder Kirk. He's from Cedar hills. Great guy, i've met him a few times before. He's been out for about a year or so. They made me senior comp again, but took district leader responsibilities off of me for my last transfer. Apparently Elder Kirk has had some similar struggles to some of the ones I had earlier in my mission, so I think that's why the Lord put us together. It will be a great chance to talk with him about it and just kick butt and work our tails off this last transfer I
have left!! Not a whole lot happened this week with the work. We found a couple people who may be interested when we go back, but other than that not much has happened. Man coming into my last transfer has given me a lot of reason to look back and reflect on my mission, how i've done well, how I can improve, just little things like that and it's been a lot of fun to
think back on all my good memories. :) I love this mission so much and I wouldn't trade it for the world. But at the same time I am very excited to come home soon. My soul can feel that it's almost time and the closer it gets, the more okay i become with it. It's hard, but all the good things in life are. Well I hope you all have a good week! Love you tons!
Love, Elder Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment