Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March 4, 2013



What's poppin fam!! So this week was way good! We got 32 lessons this week! Which by the way, if you don't know, that's a lot of lessons here haha so we were pretty excited that we did that well! So you and lena are buddies eh?? Good stuff! She's a pretty amazing lady, I love her to death! And I was there last night when you were talking to her haha awesome eh mom?? So last night she was pretty stressed about some stuff and asked for a blessing. I don't know what it was, but for sme reason last night i felt very close to th spirit and gave the most intense and specific blessings I've ever given, it was a way cool experience for me because the spirit was guiding every word! Way cool! Bishop Brewster again?? Bummer!! Tell him i say hi if you get the chance please. I'll be praying for him. Congrats on finishing the big job!! Mo money!! haha jk. Boot camp?? What the heck do you need 8 weeks of boot camp for??? haha well as long as you enjoy it I guess haha..... We're gonna go play ball today for a while with lots of people! Good stuff!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Bruce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No offense but that's pretty dang hilarious. You know I love you right?? But still that's funny, however it's just one more reminder that satan tries to play tricks with our minds using social media. I'm studying spanish every day now, and actually learning a lot and I'm able to understand a decent amount! Sweet eh? We should be having a baptism for willy and the 16th so if you could pray for him and his parents as well, that would be awesome. thanks. So I din't realize that mothers day was the day after my birthday this year! haha that's sweet! What an awesome birthday gift, to be able to see my sweet family! I miss you guys a lot. But like I said before, I have honestly never felt closer to my family than rigt now, when I 'm a thousand miles away. Amazing how the Lord can bless us. My friend's son just got home from his mission and he was only 6 months out.... and plans to fix the problem and be back out within 6 months from now. If you guys could pray for him, that would be awesome. Coming home like that can't be easy, but I am so proud of him, because it truly shows that he has a real understanding and testimony of the atonement, and that he loves the Lord enough to risk this, just to make himself right with God. Please Pray for him. I love you guys! I love this gospel and the blessings it has brought to my life especially over the last 6 months. I am grateful for trial, and for the opportunity that trial presents us with, to come closer than ever before to our Father in Heaven. Have a good week fam. I love you so much!!
Love, Elder Bailey Brimhall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment